2. Evo Wallet – Money Tracker
“Evo Wallet”, the personal finance application for iPhone/iPad and iPod touch designed to help for keep track of the balances of all of your money accounts on the go and extremely easy to use.
The app’s user interface is sleek, intuitive, and easy to use with built with mini cash calculator and calendar picker. Cutoff any complicated user interfaces.
The most intuitive UI with two transaction lists design, you can scroll and view both income and outcome transactions in separate lists and easily.
Clean, fast and super easy deposit/withdrawal/transfer transaction input screen without any unnecessary fields. The app allows you to enter an empty (zero amount) transaction, then you can enter/edit all the detail when you have time.
With the multiple accounts feature, you can apply to track lots of things such as cash in the wallet, bank accounts, savings, current, online wallets, credit/debit cards, event, payment, project expenses, money budget for special events, cash flow, etc…
– Supports multiple accounts. !!!.
– Unlimited categories with lot of icons.
– Multiple account groups.
– Multiple currencies.
– Instant accounts balance calculation.
– Two styles for transactions viewer (Independent debit-and credit+ transactions list / legacy transactions list).
– Configurable to swap deposit/withdrawal lists side in transaction viewer, so no problem with left/right handed.
– Super easy input for deposit and withdrawal transaction.
– Supports transfer (in-out) between accounts transaction.
– Favorites transaction list, allow you create frequency uses transaction and use them as template for new transaction.
– Instant daily, weekly, monthly and yearly report with pie/bar graphs and percentage for each categories. Filter by only deposits/withdrawal or both to be summarized.
– Report by each account/group of accounts/net worth.
– Simple transactions search function.
– Configurable First date of the month for system wide or each accounts.
– Passcode Lock (with Touch ID and Face ID), immediately lock when switch to other app. Also no one can see the screen with your private money data in iOS task list’s snapshot.
– Build-in simple calculator in transaction input screen.
– Database backup and restore (iCloud support), easy access the files via iTune file sharing.
– Option to send the backup file via e-mail right after successfully backup.
– Automatic database backup every two days (iCloud support), if the user did not do manually backup.
– Export transactions to CSV file for spreadsheet with option to send via e-mail.
– Built-in secret notes feature that allows you to write and keep simple notes in the app’s database.
– Clean, easy and intuitive user interfaces.
– Take a picture of the transaction related thing, such as receipt, goods, etc…
– Many color themes.
– Multiple screen scale sizes for all retina displayed devices.
– Supports iPhone X full screen.